These are my favorite books read in 2019. Click on any link for my summary.
- Bluefishing by Steve Sims
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions by John Maxwell
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Lean Life by Paul Akers
- Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
- The More of Less by Joshua Becker
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger
- The Third Door by Alex Banayan
- The Virgin Way by Richard Branson
Here is my list of Best Books of 2018.