These are books I finished reading in 2019 in order of completion, will update as I complete books throughout the year. See my reading list on Goodreads for other stats.
- The Great Bridge by David McCullough
- The Autobiography of George Muller
- The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries by The Great Courses
- Consciousness and the Brain by Stanislas Dehaene
- Hit Makers by Derek Thompson
- Sam Walton: Made in America by Sam Walton
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- Einstein’s Relativity and the Quantum Revolution by The Great Courses
- Leap First: Creating Work That Matters by Seth Godin
- When the Wolves Bite by Scott Wapner
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Book suggestions? Please leave a comment with your favorite books or suggestions on books to read.