Five years ago I set a goal to read one book summary every day for a year. That decision led me to make improvements in every aspect of my life, from home and family to my career and income. Over the next few years, this led to promotions at work, improved friendships, better family life, and so much more. Reading books has improved every aspect of my life.
Reading summaries of books motivated me to purchase an Audible subscription because I wanted to listen to more books during my daily commute.
With Audible, I was listening to hundreds of books and learning a lot!
I have 428 books in my Audible library and over 4 months of listening time since 2017.
One of the downsides to reading so many books was forgetting what I was learning and failing to take action on the best advice in each book.
It was then that I set a new goal to read one book each month, take notes on what I read, and put at least one lesson learned into action. I found that taking notes and summarizing each book helped me retain and use more of what I learned.
Because reading book summaries helped me so much, I started this blog to share my book summaries with the world.
Reading Books Will Change Your Life
- Reading an hour a day is only 4% of your day. But that 4% will put you in the top of your field within 10 years. Find the time. -Patrick Bet David
- Material wealth starts with mental wealth. Build a better mind, get a better life. -Orange Book
- Your mind will give back to you exactly what you put into it. -John Maxwell
- Reading can teach you the best of what others already know. – James Clear
- The purpose of reading is not just raw knowledge. It’s that it is part of the human experience. It helps you find meaning, understand yourself, and make your life better. -Ryan Holiday
- The paradox of reading: The books you read will profoundly change you even though you’ll forget the vast majority of what you read. – David Perell
- To function in a knowledge economy, most organizations need people who read. -David Allen
- The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries. -Descartes
How Reading Books Has Improved My Life
- I get more work done in less time at my job (leading to more promotions)
- I spend more intentional time with my family and friends, including more travel and adventures
- Improved relationships
- I have better health and more energy
- Increased income
- I get more joy out of life, I look forward to every day even more than I did before
Here is What’s Included…
Jeremy’s Book Vault contains 100+ book summaries and is continually expanded and improved.
A Dashboard for Easy Navigation
The dashboard makes it easy to navigate all of my book summaries in the way that works best for you. You can view by rating, in alphabetical order, by broader categories, or by specific tags. Views of each category can be expanded without leaving the dashboard, or you can go to a separate page for each major category.
View as a Gallery or Database
Rare Book Bonuses
My Book Vault contains rare book bonuses and PDF attachments that aren’t available with my online summaries.
If you are interested in a specific topic, the tags vault helps you find all summaries related to that area of knowledge.
Page Views for Each Major Category
How Much Does This Cost?
My audiobooks are worth over $4,000 if you were to purchase them on Audible.
With this offer, you can get lifetime access to my book vault.
If you were to subscribe to a paid book summary service you would pay anywhere between $59.99 to $120.00 a year.
Today, for a limited time, I’m offering lifetime access to my Book Vault for only
Reading book summaries has changed my life. I am confident that having access to my book vault will give you the tools to change your life too!
Note: I’m only allowing lifetime access at this price for a limited time, I will soon be increasing the price and switching to a monthly subscription model.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don’t have a Notion account. Can I still access Jeremy’s Book Vault?
A: After completing your order, you will get a unique link. With that link, you can access Jeremy’s Book Vault through your favorite web browser.
Q: Why would I buy Jeremy’s Book Vault if your book summaries are available online for free?
A: Unlike my online book summaries, my Book Vault has:
- A dashboard that is easy to navigate with multiple viewing options
- Access to rare book bonuses and attachments
- A table of contents for each book summary
- Ratings for each book
- Detailed tags and categories
- Access to my tags vault and creators vault
- All summaries are free of ads (in the future I may be including ads with my online summaries)
I use my Book Vault far more than I do online book summaries… And I’m confident that after you join, you will, too.
Q: Can I get a refund if I’m not satisfied?
A: If, after 30-days, you feel my Book Vault wasn’t worth the investment, email me, explaining why… and I’ll give you a prompt and courteous refund.