Skip to content
- Family time. Disney on Ice Thursday and travel out of town Saturday.
- Worked on blog 30 minutes for 3 days resulting in four blog posts.
- Unspecified financial win.
- Progress on 2019 sales plan. Hiring ads written and posted. Sales plan and budget approved by ownership.
- Productive call with Peak Performance Partner on Friday.
- Three meals with friends (14 YTD)
- Completed personal review of January 2019.
- Completed all physical goals for the week.
- Missed using Full Focus Planner one day, didn’t work on it first thing after processing email inbox.
- Missed Stewarding Life journal all week.
- Did not clearly define in writing the next steps of sales plan. Have them in my head and took action on some, but not written down.
- Following my written plan for morning routine, focus on closing email for 60 minutes after processing inbox. This one tweak should create the time to fix all three losses.
- Added closing email to habit tracker with an alert for 8 am.
- I would rather be known for what I am for than what I am against.
- I Corinthians 13. How much of what I do is based on love versus logic or just because it is right?
- From The Virgin Way by Richard Branson
- These are the good old days that you’ll look back on. Why not move heaven and earth to enjoy them now?
- Live as if you would die tomorrow; learn as if you will live forever.
- Be passionately engaged and enjoy every minute of what you do.
- Richard Branson writes down his thoughts on notebooks and has 100s of them from his last 40 years.
- Great leaders are great simplifiers.
- Make a commitment to spend quality time with your people every week.
Personal Development Material I am Studying This Week
- Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount
- The Virgin Way by Richard Branson
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- When the Wolves Bite by Scott Wapner
- Health Lessons on Khan Academy
- Bible, book of Numbers
Weekly Big 3 Goals for Next Week, Week 07
- Have, in writing, clearly defined next steps for 2019 sales plan.
- Work on blog 30 minutes for four days, result of at least three posts.
- Complete time block of 60 minutes every day with email closed.