Skip to content
- Worked on blog 30 minutes for 3 days resulting in three blog posts.
- Completed two books. Presence by Amy Cuddy and Sam Walton Made in America.
- Family day at Rock City on Monday.
- Productive call with Peak Performance Partner on Friday.
- Two meals with friends (10 for the month as of week end)
- Several 3rd party detailers are now in training.
- Improvements to daily morning time block helped, completed 3 time blocks.
- Missed using Full Focus Planner one day, took me off track.
- Had a cold and used that as an excuse not to use my fluoride toothpaste.
- Use Full Focus Planner in the morning immediately after processing my email inbox, following my planned morning routine.
- Just do it and stop making excuses.
- Continue using the 30 minute time block 9-9:30 am, expand to 45 minutes.
- The greatest asset you can possess is the desire for knowledge and the willingness to earn it. -Andrew Carnegie from The Wisdom of Success (summary here)
- Most big goals we set require us to make 100s of tiny changes. That is why we often do not accomplish them.
- By focusing on the outcome we ignore the process. Focus on the process.
Personal Development Material I am Studying This Week
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- Sam Walton Made in America
- Leap First by Seth Godin
- Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount
- Health Lessons on Khan Academy
- Confident Parenting by Jim Burns
- Bible, currently book of Leviticus, Matthew and I Corinthians
Weekly Big 3 Goals for Next Week, Week 05
- Complete performance reviews with all employees
- Have a great and productive meeting with VP on 2019 sales plan.
- Work on blog 30 minutes for three days, result of at least three posts.
- File taxes for 2018.